Thursday, August 4, 2016






A Meeting with Yahweh
Yeho Natan II

            “There are time for everything” says the book of Ecclesiastes.
          The most unforgettable moment in my life is when I got to meet the Elohim or the God, the Creator of heaven and earth. It was just a typical Friday night when a classmate talked to me in a very special conversation. He discussed with me basic concepts of the spiritual realm; he shared the concept of heaven, of death, the real name of the Messiah, etc. And everything in my whole world was shaken and that ‘typical Friday night’ turned special.
          From that moment in my life, my weltanschauung changed. My life which includes my daily routine, my diet, and my spiritual being shifted into a different world – a pattern perhaps that is really against the world. From that Friday night, my faith changed and my spiritual beliefs changed. I know from that night that I would be like a boatman rowing against a stream.
          Now, I am completely different with the rest of the common world. I do eat ‘clean’ foods. I am already observing the Sabbath day (but I am not an SDA member nor any denomination), and I am observing the feasts in the bible which YAHWEH (the God) said in Leviticus 23.

          That night is an unforgettable time in my life. I got to meet the Master of all creations, I returned to the basic concepts of living with the scripture – the bible. Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment